Draftkings Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code
It’s only recently that some US states have legalized online gambling and virtual sports betting, and Indiana residents are really lucky ones as this state is one of those. We offer you a comprehensive, all-in-one Draftkings Sportsbook Indiana review to get you familiar with one of the strongest players on the US betting scene, show you how you can get new player bonuses, participate in promotions, and place your best bet. Let’s start this Draftkings Sportsbook review with a short-list of key facts you need to know:
- Online since September 2019
- Partners with Indiana gambling operator Penn National Gambling
- Regulated by Indiana Gambling Commission
- One of legal sports betting sites in the States operating in New Jersey, Indiana, Colorado, Iowa, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire
- Combines casino, sportsbook, daily fantasy sports
- Plenty of sports to bet on
- In-game (live) betting available
- PayPal banking/withdrawal available
- Cage cash out available
- Huge welcome bonus (up to $1,025)
- Min deposit: $5
- Currency used: USD
- Software platform partner: SBTech
- Customer support: via email, phone, regular mail 24/7
Sports Available At Draftkings Sportsbook
This Draftkings Sportsbook online review can’t be possible without listing available sports markets; it allows Indiana residents to wager on. Choose those you feel most passionate and knowledgeable about.
- Baseball (KBO, CPBL, MLB)
- Basketball (College basketball, NBA)
- Cricket (ICC World Twenty 2020)
- Cycling (Tour de France 2020, Tour of Flanders, Milano, Paris)
- Darts (the Modus Icons, Remote League, PDC Home Tour, German Super League)
- Football (NFL, College football)
- Golf (Tiger vs Phill, Cactus Tour, US Open, the Masters, PGA Championship, Ryder Cup 2020, Solheim Cup, the Presidents Cup, Open Championship)
- Hockey (SHL – Sweeden)
- MMA (UFC)
Motorsports (NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Future, Xfinity Series)
- Rugby League (NRL)
- Rugby Union (Rugby World Cup)
- Soccer (Bundesliga, Premier League, +28 others)
- Table tennis (TT Cup, Moskow Liga Pro)
- Tennis (International Tennis Series, Atlanta Series, UTR Pro Match Series, French Open, Tennis Point Series).
Please, pay attention that Draftkings Sports book odds may be different from game to game. For instance, Draftkings Sportsbook football contest may not have a live in-play betting option while the Moscow Liga Pro (table tennis) has it.
How does it work?
Starting with Draftkings in Indiana takes 3 simple rules everyone should follow: one needs to be 21 or older and physically present within Indiana state borders, a gambler has to create a valid account and make a minimum deposit to be able to generate some sports betting revenue through winning the stakes. How do you create an account?
There is nothing from rocket science, as it’s the same process you are so used to when registering on any website; though, here you should fill out all requested information, as it’s stated in your legal documents (first&last names, date of birth, last 4 digits of Social Security Number, active phone number and email, login and password). As you fill out a sign-up form, you’ll receive a confirmation email sent to a mentioned email address. After confirming this action, you’ll be redirected to main website where you can see Draftkings Sportsbook bonus options, large betting menu, in-game live betting matches, odds for each team, banking solutions, and more. Please, note that this gaming software uses geolocation technology that allows tracking whether you are within Indiana state so you can legally access a sportsbook, use any promo code, deposit/withdraw money, and enjoy your wagering experience to the fullest.
Types of Bets
This mobile sportsbook operator offers a variety of bet types for an Indiana player to choose from. The new gamblers who have never wagered on sports are recommended to read more on each of these types as it will add more value to every bet you make and the amount of money you’ll wager.
- Moneylines: a standard single bet. DraftKings offers odds for each team (and draws where possible).
- Point Spreads: estimated chances of each team are shown with points or goals boost to a likely underdog.
- Totals: Points or goals for both teams combined is the standard. Totals for different periods of a match are available and depend on games format.
- Parlays: they are good to win from a small investment, and it includes adding wagering on multiple games into parlays where you win big if all your selections win. High-limit wagers aren’t your best options here.
- Teasers: or flexible parlay. They use spreads to give you a better shot at winning. The rewards for sports bets will be lower when compared to straight wins.
- Round Robins: This is multiple-selections bet. You pick teams that play each other in different combinations (say, college football lines, or NBA, or baseball matches).
- Futures: you can place odds for those games that haven’t started yet. Pushing to higher betting limits isn’t a good idea here either as some games may be postponed or teams may substitute some players you bet on.
- Proposition bets: this is wagering based on some non-score related characteristics of a game that usually involve a player’s individual performance.
Draftkings Sportsbook App and Mobile version
Betting bookmaker reviews of the best online betting sites can’t omit to stress that you can place wagers not only from your PC but take a game with you in your mobile device. Why is this information important? Well, many gamblers may not even know that sports betting apps exist, and it adds a lot of inconveniences when it comes to gambling. Secondly, some sportsbooks offer special mobile app offers, and to get an advantage of them, you should either simply play from an app or insert a bonus code available to app users only. We are happy to inform you that at Draftkings, you can play the way you find most comfortable at this time:
- PCs, laptops (Windows, macOS operating systems)
- Mobile devices: smartphones and tablets (Windows, Android, iOS, Blackberry).
In addition, you can download DraftKings iOS app or Android app and keep track of your bets and games everywhere you go as you can sign up for mobile betting accounts with your login and password.
How to download the DraftKings Sportsbook app
To get an app, you can either visit DraftKings directly and click on a link at the bottom of home page on an icon that fits your device’s OS, or you can find it in the app library your mobile OS has.
- on Android: DraftKings Android app is not available at Google Play Store, so you need to install it directly from the website. Don’t get scared you’ll receive the “unknown source” warning: the app is perfectly safe. Please, update your device system to at least version 4.0 to have smooth graphics and prevent “freezing”.
- on iOS: same here due to the location restrictions. You can safely download the app from the main website and install it on your favorite Apple device. Please, update your device system to at least version 8.0 to have smooth graphics and prevent “freezing”.
Please, note that the app won’t be operating without you allowing to access your location first.
Promo, Bonuses, and Promo Codes Draftkings Sportsbook
Even though DraftKings is not the first US sportsbook to operate in the States, it still has a lot of value to offer new and existing customers when it comes to bonuses and promotions. Let’s see how you can boost your bankroll with welcome bonus offers, daily deals, and rewards.
- New player welcome bonus: every new player in Indiana who decides to join the community of betters at Draftkings, will receive a bonus of up to $1,000. This is one of the best welcome bonus as it consists of $500 free bet and 100% cashback reward up to $500 on first real money bet deposit using any banking method you’d like. Please, note that bonus money is subject to a play-through requirement and bonus T&Cs.
- Free bet. After you place your first bet, your account will instantly be credited with a free bet equal to the amount of your first bet, up to $200. You have 30 days to use this bet.
- Profit Boost token: receive up to 25% of additional winnings to the odds you’ve placed.
- Deposit bonus. Get a chance to get up to $500 and 20% on your next deposit. The minimum amount to qualify is $5. Please, note that the bonus money will be paid in DraftKings dollars (bonus currency). Subject to play-through T&Cs.
- Daily Free to Play Pools: every day, you have a chance to win money for answering questions. You don’t need to deposit money to participate, no DraftKings promo code is needed.
- Live streaming boosts: get an additional 50% boost when you watch live table tennis and golf games.
At this point, DraftKings offers no loyalty, rewards, or VIP program to its betters. We encourage you though to keep track of their updates on their social media and newsletters to see when they introduce this feature.
Banking / Withdrawal
There is nothing unusual when it comes to banking at DraftKings. Except here you can manage your finance in the most convenient way for you. Let’s cover the basics of banking before reviewing deposit and withdrawal options in detail.
First and foremost, all financial transactions are kept safe and secured by the most recent software to prevent data theft and money laundering. Every financial information you share with this sportsbook remains between you two. To deposit or withdraw, you’ll need to provide proof of financial eligibility and undergo ID check when requested. In case a sportsbook asked you to verify your account before making payment, you can do that with a copy of valid, state-issued photo ID and a utility bill on your name with a current address on. The sportsbook reserves the right to process cash out the same way the deposit was made.
The list below is the options available for you to fund your gambler’s account:
- Cash at the Casino. You can top-up the associated card with money right at the land-based casino in Indiana
- Credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Play+ pre-paid debit card
- E-wallets: PayPal, Skrill, Neteller
- PayNearMe point
- Bank Wire
- Bank transfer
All the deposits are immediate, so you can see the funds in less than 10 min after the operation is confirmed.
The minimum deposit to bet is 5USD.
DraftKings strictly follows the instructions when it comes to withdrawals, and if it is required by the state to do an ID verification prior to the process, there will be no payment processed without it. To request a withdrawal, you need to make sure you’ve complied with all the wagering requirements and bonus Terms and Conditions to be able to cash the winnings out. Please, allow 24-28 hours for a sportsbook team to process your withdrawal request. This time doesn’t sum up with the withdrawal times, as it can take longer in case your ID verification takes more time. DraftKings reserves the right to refuse your request in cases mentioned in their General Terms and Conditions.
To withdraw use:
- Check (3-8 business days)
- PayPal (instant to 24 hours)
- ACH 3-8 business days)
- Cage pick-up (instant)
The minimum withdrawal is $20.
The sportsbook only processes the financial transactions in USD. The players are required to have enough dollars on their banking accounts before placing bets. Some banks may automatically convert your currency into USD upon depositing/withdrawal. No cryptocurrency is allowed at this moment. Within the sportsbook, it also uses DraftKings dollars as bonus currencies that may be used for the within-the-network perks, bets, and payments.
After trying this sportsbook, we’re happy to recommend Indiana residents this sportsbook as this is one of the best online sports betting solutions available on the market. It is fully regulated and licensed by the Indiana Gambling Commission, offers various sports, competitions, and games to bet on, has a variety of odds and bet types one can wager on and is very generous to the newcomers and existing players. All in all, you have a prime example of a reliable online sportsbook! So what game will you bet on next?
Advantages and Disadvantages
Let’s sum it up in Pros and Cons.
- Legal and state-regulated in Indiana
- Mobile betting available
- Low minimum deposit (starting from $5)
- Various deposit methods
- Huge variety of sports and matches to wager on
- Different bet types offered
- No phone support
- No Bitcoin, Litecoin or other cryptos
Draftkings Sportsbook FAQ
- Is Draftkings online sportsbook legal in the US?
- Yes, Draftkings Sportsbook sports betting is currently legal and regulated by the state commissions in 7 states. To be able to play, every gambler should be physically present within the state borders. Note that betting online sports, banking, and rules may vary from state to state, even within one provider.
- What states allow Draftkings Sportsbook?
- The following states allow and regulate sports betting at Draftkings: New Jersey (Resorts Casino), Indiana, Colorado, Iowa, West Virginia (Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races), Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire. Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) has a few exclusions that allowed the senators of the mentioned state to legalize online sports betting if these operators are partnered with the land-based providers or casinos.
- How does Draftkings Sportsbook payout?
- This sportsbook process withdrawals via check, PayPal, ACH, and cage pick up. PayPal and cage pick up are the fastest options to get your winnings.
- How do I use my Draftkings Sportsbook bonus?
- You can use your bonuses as cash to withdraw after the bonus T&Cs are met. You can also credit this money to your account and treat them like cash for wagering on any sports from sports betting menu. Note that some bonuses cannot be converted, and they need to be used within a specific time frame.
- Is Draftkings Sportsbook safe?
- Yes. The safety and software quality is regulated and ensured by Indiana Gambling Commission. For banking, it uses a top-notch firewall software to encrypt every financial transaction and keep it safe at all times.