TVG Racebook Review & Bonus Code
TVG is among the most respected names in the horse race betting world. It combines online betting services with horse race live streaming from tracks around the globe. Launched in 1999, TVG is licensed to the FanDuel group, a US division of the Paddy Power Betfair.
You can see previews of future races and follow live options. And since sports betting is now legal in Indiana, punters can also place bets through the TVG horse racing phone number or website. There’s so much more to TVG than getting into the pari-mutuel pools from local racetracks. You’ll find contests, a vast stats library, multiple bets, and international action.
TVG is a legal Indiana horse betting website that utilizes mainstream banking methods for both withdrawals and deposits. You’ll find all you need to know about getting started in this Indiana TVG review.
TVG Racing Best Bets
The variety and amount of bets available always distinguish horse race betting websites from others, and TVG Racing features numerous available possibilities. Here are the best types of betting available on their site, and they’re offered on nearly all races.
- Place: If you decide to use this type of bet, then your selected horse must come either second or first in the race.
- Win: Select the winning horse in one of the races on the website.
- Show: In this type of bet, your selected horse must take either the third, second, or first position in the race.
- Exacta: This kind of bet requires better skills in terms of horse race betting. Here, you must select which horses will take the first and second positions (in the right order).
- Quinella: The quinella bet operates similarly to an exacta, though it’s not as hard. In this bet, you must select which horses will come first and second, without necessarily specifying any particular order.
- Trifecta: Here’s a very common bet placed on horse races where you can get a massive payday. In this bet, you must select which horses will come third, second, and first, and they must all finish in the right order.
- Superfecta: The superfecta bet is similar to the trifecta bet, but with an additional step. Not only must you select the horse’s that will finch third, second, and first, but you must also add the horse that will come in fourth place. To cash in on this bet, every selected horse must finish in the right order.
- Daily Double: The daily double is another common bet on the website, but you need to be prepared to go at the beginning of race day. You’ll need to select the winning horses of the first two races on a particular day in this bet.
- Pick 3/4/5/6/7/8: In this bet, you must choose the winners in a consecutive series of races, beginning at three to eight races. You’ll find the rollovers on the home page, so you need to check the list daily if you need a huge payday.
TVG App for Mobile Devices
The Indiana TVG app is very easy to get. However, it depends on your operating system, whether Android or iPhone. Follow the procedures to download the TVG app in Indiana to access the games on your mobile phone.
Google Play doesn’t support any betting apps, so if you’re using an Android phone, you can find the TVG Indiana app download link on their mobile platform. There’s so much you can discover about horse race gambling in Indiana.
TVG Android App
The TVG Android app isn’t currently available. If you use an Android phone, you can follow this procedure to access the platform directly on your device.
The first step is to visit the website to register an account. TVG will need identity verification and some personal information to ensure you’re above the legal gambling age.
After creating the new account, verify your email. Login to the account to make the first deposit so you can begin horse betting. Keep in mind that you are eligible to earn the TVG welcome bonus.
If you have an Apple gadget, here are the steps you need to follow to get the app on your phone:
To download the iOS version, search for the “TVG” brand on the Apple store. Download the app and sign up for an account through the on-screen prompts to start enjoying the games on your phone. They will need to verify your identity and some personal information to ensure you have reached the legal gambling age. Keep in mind that new users are qualified to earn the TVG welcome bonus.
Fantastic Indiana TVG Bonuses
TVG Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Here are a few considerations to keep in mind when betting on horses on the Indiana TVG racebook odds:
- The new player welcome bonus enables you to claim up to $300.
- This bonus includes a $20 free bet and a first deposit match worth up to $100.
- Every player must be more than 18 or 21 years old.
- Every player must be a citizen of the United States and a resident of Indiana if they sign up there.
- The information you provide during registration must be 100 percent accurate.
- The operator reserves the right to reject a wagering transaction if necessary.
Indiana TVG Promo Code
- IN Promo Code TVG: LSRTVG
- Risk-free Bet Bonus: Worth up to $300
- Last Verified: October 2020
How to Register On TVG
It takes less than 10 minutes to register on TVG Racing. All you need to do is to download the TVG app or visit their website. You need to turn on the location services of your device to ascertain your eligibility. You don’t need to worry about your personal information being secure. You only need to provide your name, physical address, and date of birth to start the registration process.
On the TVG website, Open the signup form and follow the steps. Verify your email address, and login to enjoy access to the various horse races. Make the first deposit, and then wager. Keep in mind that new users get a risk free first bet worth $300.
General Terms and Conditions
- Players can access their account via a computer and mobile devices.
- Players can register an account via desktop or app.
- Players can cancel any race or wager unless explicitly prohibited.
- Players can cancel up to 20 stakes each day, and up to two hundred transactions in a month (calendar) up to $5,000 each day and $25,000 each month.
- To enjoy the offer, players must select a first single horse to win.
- A user can’t transfer their account to another user.
More TVG Offers
TVG offers a wide range of mind-blowing promotions and bonuses. Ensure to check the website to know if the promotions listed below are still valid.
- Monday: If a player deposits over 200 dollars on a Monday, they’ll receive a 20 dollar bonus.
- Tuesday: You can receive an additional 15 percent on your daily double wager winnings when you play Trifectas and Mountaineer at the Indiana Grand. It applies up to 100 dollars per track.
- Wednesday: Players who get three 10 dollar wins on three different races or even money will get a bonus that equates to the wager amount (average) of their first three wins, up to 100 dollars. Furthermore, they can receive a 20 percent bonus for the Pick 4 at Woodbine and Pick 4 at Belmont.
- Thursday: If a player deposits a minimum of 200 dollars, they will get 20 dollars. You can play the Los Alamitos thoroughbred for a 15 percent bonus. And then, you can play Pick Four at Remington to earn an additional 20 percent on winnings worth up to 100 dollars.
- Friday: You can get an additional 10 percent Exacta Bonus on the Belmont Park’s Full Championship Meet. You can then play the Pick Four at Remington to get another 20 percent match up of the winnings. Furthermore, you can earn a 15 percent match up on the daily doubles at the Los Alamitos worth up to 100 dollars.
Other Exciting TVG Rewards and Special Offers
Besides the TVG welcome bonus, the site also offers many other promotions for users.
$1,000 Cash Keeper
Every weekend, TVG offers each participant a $1,000 bankroll in this promotion. They must answer ten “no” or “yes” questions and wager a part of the bankroll.
After answering the ten questions, you can keep whatever remains of the $1,000 in your bankroll. The good news is that it’s free to play.
$100,000 Super 8
TVG offers this reward in a similar way to parlay wager. Each Sunday, your chosen horse in eight specific races must win.
You’ll get the grand prize of $100,000 if your guesses in all eight races are correct. However, you can still get a few thousand if you pick at least five winners.
Check out the payment schedule:
- Five winners: $3,000
- Six winners: $5,000
- Seven winners: $8,000
- Eight winners: $100,000
The “Super Eight” is also absolutely free to play, and you can cash in hugely even if you don’t know much about horse racing.
Referral Bonus (Get $25)
TVG is constantly looking to boost its customer base and race betting revenue, offering rewards for referring your friends to the site. You’ll get a custom referral link. Any new account registered via the link will get a 25 dollars match bonus on the first deposit and another 100 dollars on their first real money bet.
And to crown it up, you’ll get a $25 reward for each person who registers through your link.
How to Withdraw and Deposit at TVG
Since TVG is registered within the US, there are several banking options for withdrawals and deposits:
- Credit/debit card: Most banks will allow this deposit method, though you need to check and ensure your bank accepts the method (a few banks reject deposits to online casinos and legal race betting sites). This deposit method attracts a $5 fee.
- BetCash: It’s a free option that allows both withdrawal and deposits. You’ll need to fill a form on the TVG deposits page to make your deposit with an online checking account, or contact a customer care representative.
- Wire transfer: This method requires you to fill a wire transfer form and get to the bank to make the deposit. It will be successful either that same day (if made before 1:30 pm) or the next working day. Wire transfers below $1,000 attract a $15 fee.
- Green Dot Moneypak: You can pick up cards at Walgreens, CVS, etc., and make online deposits.
- PayNearMe: Here’s another free option that allows you to make deposits from stores, such as Family Dollar, CVS, and 7-Eleven. The stored will make the deposits through a barcode scanning system.
- PayPal: You can use your PayPal account to make online deposits. This method attracts a $5 fee.
- Prepaid cards: Several prepaid cards are declined for online gambling. But two types do accept. If you’re at least 21 years old, you’re eligible to apply for the TVG prepaid card, allowing funds depositing on the card directly from the bank. This deposit method attracts a $5 charge. Another card you can use on the TVG platform is the Vanilla Mastercard gift card.
- Cash deposits: Some TVG tracks accept cash deposits into a TVG account. You can call TVG to know the tracks and available deposit hours.
- Check/Money orders: You can mail checks or money orders directly to the TVG site.
Withdrawal options include wire transfer, cash payment into a TVG prepaid card, PayPal, BetCash transfer (ACH), check withdrawal request (overnight or standard), and cash withdrawal (same day) at the track.
Fast and Efficient Customer Service
TVG has a very comprehensive FAQ and help section. You can find them through the “Support Section” link located on the homepage. This support area consists of six broad topics and extra help with the 4NJBets and Watch TVG app. Here’s a list of the help sections:
- Wagering: Available bet types, how you can place bets, plus cancellation options and rules.
- Managing an account: How you can update information in the account, including tax and W2-G information.
- Funding: How to withdraw and deposit money.
- Customer resources: You’ll find the support contacts, responsible gaming, and details of the owners (Betfair/FanDuel Group) here.
- Technical help: Everything you need to access the app, website and navigate through the various sections.
- Contests and promotions: You’ll find details of the Wager Reward program, one-off promotions, specials, and current bonuses.
If you’re not satisfied with the details in this resource area, you can contact TVG customer service team in three different ways:
- Telephone: 1-888-752-9884 (also PLAY-TVG)
- Live chat: A dialogue box pops up and connects you with a customer service agent when you visit TVG directly in Indiana.
- Email: An email link on the help page will direct you to a web form, where you can also send files with your email. Here their regular email address: [email protected].
If you’re looking for a gambling site that focuses mainly on horse racing, consider TVG. It’s one of the most reputable IN betting sites. This site features racing coverage from over 150 tracks worldwide. The odds for each race you’ll get are the same with the tracks, with the betting connected with the pari-mutuel pools. That gives extra opportunities as players can engage in more betting, such as pick 6s, superfectas, exactas, and more – with life-changing prizes.
The most outstanding feature TVG offers is the live streaming range. You can sign in whenever you wish to watch and bet on races, with even more options to enjoy actions on its betting apps and via the “Watch TVG” service. Unlike other legal race betting sites, TVG only benefits when you win. That’s why we recommend them as one of the best online betting sites you’ll come across.
Now, you’re ready to learn more about other racebooks with lucrative bonuses:
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Is TVG Online Racebook Legal in Indiana?
- In April 2019, the Governor of Indiana signed the H 1015 sports betting bill, which allows Indiana to offer sport betting programs to punters legally. However, online horse race betting will be active at the end of the year with Hollywood Harrah's (Caesars), Tropicana, and Hollywood Casino launching their programs to punters.
- How Can I Watch Horse Races in Indiana?
- Asides the in-game live betting, you can watch horse races in Indiana by simply registering an account on the platform and navigating to the "Watch TVG" area.
- Is Greyhound Betting Available in Indiana?
- Yes. The Indiana legislators passed a bill in 2015 that allows Indiana residents to stake on greyhound and horse racing using their computers and mobile devices.
- Is There an iOS App on TVG?
- Yes. TVG has an iOS app for Apple devices. So you can enjoy betting directly from your iPhone, iPad, etc.